With everything being electronic, your jacket should be too! CALDO-X is your heated jacket for 3032 and beyond. This fashionable, insulated puffer jacket can take you from the grocery store to the ski slopes and everywhere in between.
With heating panels made of ultra-fine carbon fiber lining the upper back, collar, and front pockets, you will be wrapped in warmth. An advanced heat-trapping insulated layer and water-resistant material protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Protect your phone and other valuables away from the heat of the front pockets by storing them safely inside the right upper chest pocket. Plug in your power bank and store it in the inside zipper pocket located on the lower left-hand side.
Fashioned with flat zipper panels, stylish zipper pulls and a detachable hood, you will look good as you face the winter elements.
Heating panels. Wraps you in warmth
Insulated layer. Protects you from wind, rain & snow
8-hour usage time. Provides long time of coziness with one full charge
Fashionable. Flat zipper panels, stylish zipper pulls & detachable hood
NOTE: The power bank must stay plugged into the jacket and turned on during use. The jacket does NOT charge.
- Connect power bank charger (NOT included - purchase one here) to the USB plug inside the inner pocket of the jacket
- Power on the power bank and long press the button located on the outside upper chest of the jacket
- The jacket will begin heating up at the highest level of Red
- Press the button and second & third time to cycle through the other heating levels
- Remove the power bank before washing the jacket
- Hand wash or machine wash on cold, gentle cycle
- Air dry or machine dry on low
Not recommended for long extended periods of use
Use of high-temperature water or strong detergents can damage the jacket
At the first signs of any unusual product performance turn off the power and stop use
- Length of use is dependent on the capacity of the power bank charger being used. The jacket does NOT hold a charge